Friday, October 07, 2005

am i veri old alreadi???
Right at thes pt of time my juniorzz oh no my grand juniorzzz r coming... they r now screeming at the canteen about dun noe whatever thing while i am in the computer lab....
dun noe why suddenli got a feeling like ai ya i have been in Singapore for two years alreadi from some onez grandjunior become someonez' grand senior ...but the scenes i saw and things i did lars time seemzz like juzz yesterday....
if i recall now ... realli dun noe what i have been doing for these two years...but for sure i have made a lot of friends e,experienced a lot of things and learned become more and more "mature" haha can i use thezzz word?? my el too lousi.....

for my these two yearzz in dunman high i must say that i have learned a lot a lot of things...today is officialli the larz day of my school (have to go back for ss remidial)...reali feel very sad about thezz....juz now read shufangz blog...she mention a lot of detail happened during recess today...realli veri usuall but thezz time seems very touching.....

for thez class i must say that it is the most wonderful class that i have ever been in...all the classmates r all exellent...i noe that i am that kind of person that always cannot control my temper...so if ani of my class mate read my these entrie i am saying a very big sorri to ur.....

Aniway thez is the end of my secondari life which i find very interesting and worth to be memorized for my whole life......
tian cheng rox | 8:36 PM | commentlink


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com