Monday, September 19, 2005

!!
aiya...why the blog posts muzz have a title.. every time take me a long time to think of the tetle then end up with a "untitled" .......
today is another difficult paper....so far i did not do ani good in ani paper...
yesterday i said that dun wan to regret,erm now i think its time for me to regret alreadi.....

besides that today juzz receive a letter from Chialin i am very happi to receive thezz letter..noe how my friendzz r doing can help to release my stress....

aniway the exams r going to end in a couple of days...dun noe how i am going to do for the two marking days...and now i can even feel the stress and nervous when i were sitting in th audi to wait for the returning of my paper.....

yesterday is mid-autumn festival..no one celebrate with me.....my parents have even forgotten that...haha.get used to that alreadi....
tian cheng rox | 6:16 PM | commentlink


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com