Wednesday, September 28, 2005

first day of debriefing....
today is the first day of our debriefing of prelim papers....
I have never got this experience before....last year the final year is totalli different from what i experienced today....at the time the paper pass to me...i was like very curious to noe the results...then the same time dun dare to see it cuz it may be very lousi.....
today i have got my el emaths ss and physics..i should say its four totalli different feelings....
for el i was like noe alreadi what grade i might get appox. so it was not surprised to see the marks....
for emaths.i noe that i confirm have A1 so i was not worried at all.
for ss, i dun care about the results.. and i was at first thought that i will sureli fail my ss..it turned to be 31 which is quite high for me....

Physics is a disaster for me...at the first time i add up all the marks then calculate the percentage... its 74 ,i was thinking that "again"??? cuzz larz year i have got two 74s for my e maths and chem...the the ppl around me tell me to ask one more mark from the teacher.....
at that point of time,, i was veri veri sad...the results realli hurt my self-esteem cuzz i thought physics is forever my best subject but it turned out to be so lousi...
i was tinking that wat the hell i was doing over these days....
juz now i went to my physcics teacher and he added one more mark for me .now i am 74.6 tinking that can round up to 75.......at least i hope so cuz i realli need a A1 for it.....now i am like a person who was told that he had cancer and after a while the doctor told him that there MIGHT be some error in the analysing...and there is some hope....
tmr chem and a maths realli no confidence at all hope can do better i dun wan to experience thez again........
tian cheng rox | 6:27 PM | commentlink


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com