Tuesday, December 12, 2006

...........
this maybe the last entry i wrote in china this time..now is alreadi wednesday.. i have to go back to singapore soon..ah....still got tonnes of homework to do...actualli i did none...
let us see what kind of homework i have
maths papers
gp(sucks!)
physics happi package (sacarsm)
chem papers..
omg.
i need damn a lot of time to complte all this shit...

let me do a conclusion for my holiday.haha ..even though in terms of time i still have half a month of holiday but pratical speaking..at the time i get back singapore..my holiday is ended...
erm..actualli i tink that i did nothing during my holiday..everyday playing game..watching tv...and then surf net..
all this stuff sounds lame..but actualli it is realli a great time to have.. omg...

btw
happi birthday my beloved..
tian cheng rox | 8:31 AM | commentlink


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com