Monday, October 16, 2006

..
I just realise that the last entry i wrote is that i just finished all my promo papers...
and now i just got back all my results... For promo itself i got A for maths B for physics and chem and a bloody S for my econs...but i tink it is ok cuz e whole cohort die on econs...i tink i can achieve an ABCD for my overall grade..hope that i would be able to apply for H3...

Besides that, the first thing i wanna talk is about the council work...The few days after promo is realli disastrous...we stay until mid night just to work for maf..i must say that when maf ends.. i realli very abnormal when i have nothing to do....I muz say that it was realli a big success...maybe beforehand i was wondering why the hell i choose to join the council but after that i realli noe how is the joy and exitement when u sacrifice so much for it and it turns out to be excellent..

Other than that i must say that i was pretty unlucky these few days...my comp crashed on the big day itself that i have to rush out everything again...i just got my comp fixed and the engineer coped away my 20G storage ..and somemore it is attacked by virus again..danm it...
The results also turns out to be far below my expectataion..especially for maths and physics...and i even got 59 for my overall chemistry...onli left a bit....

Now it's time to work on Op..but i must say... PW realli sucks!!!!
tian cheng rox | 10:22 PM | commentlink


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com