Monday, January 16, 2006

o lvl..
i am veri sad to write about thes thing again..I have been persuadeing myself not to think about it until the releasing of the results..and the day is now coming nearer and nearer..most probabli it will be realeased on the 15th of February which is one more month to go..
i am very worried about my results..basicalli is that I dun wannto be kick out of HwaChong..thes is realli a veri good school and i realli prefer to spend my two years of Jc life here..and i tink another reason is that i dun wan to disapoiont my parents and other ppl.as well as myself i tink...
The seniors kept telling us the first three months of jc is just simpli slacking and i dun tink i am the case..no matter wat i am doing now...laughing with my friends ,choosing my cca so on and so for..i am still worried about the day when i get to see my o lvl results slip and that realli frustrate me during these few days..and i felt like i am back in the stressed period of my sec4...
aiaiaai...
some more facing financial problem again.
sui!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tian cheng rox | 9:39 AM | commentlink


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com