Monday, January 02, 2006

My new comp
Yesterday i bought a new laptop..haha cant express my feeling now...
to have a personal comp is such a gud thing....
tomorrow is the first day of my jc life ..feel quite nurvers cuz the jc life is totalli a new subject to me ..
Now seems that i gotta the same feeling as the day i first come to Singapore...cuz all the things r new to me....

therez sth interesting...
when we stay in Dunman High Hostel..everione kept argueing that Dunman High hostel is a bloody and lousi place...but when we move out of there and stay in the new jc hostels seems that everi of us come into the same conclusion that Dunman High Hostel is the best one.....
haha..life is juzz like that ...i tink....
tian cheng rox | 3:43 AM | commentlink


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com