Monday, May 22, 2006

untitiled..
tday juz went around and read a lot of friends' blogs...realli hope i have ust msn space at the first place...or i have some talent ppl help me to change the blog setting or anithing to let me type in chinese...cuz my english is so lousi..i dun noe how to express a lot of things in english...
aniwai....juz receiv the calendar for June holiday..it luks quite fine which means i will have a quite free june holiday for me to enjoy...but now realli got a lot of problems embarked me and i realli need some time and energy to solve them...juz hope everything will be fine....
and my friends also..some of them juz undergone a realli difficult time..and now cms the thing itself is turning towards a positive direction..juz hope all the best for them...

haha..my bday is coming..
tian cheng rox | 9:00 AM | commentlink


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com